|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 3286|
|Title||Evidence for a conformational switch in Influenzavirus M1 and its role in filamentous virion architecture|
|Map data||Reconstruction of inner membrane leaflet, M1 and attached densities at leading virion tips|
|Sample||Leading tip of filamentous Influenza A virions including inner leaflet, M1 and internal crown:|
|Keywords||Influenza A virus / FLUAV / polymerase / M1 / crown / leading tip / trailing tip / filamentous|
|Source||Influenza A virus (Influenza virus)|
|Method||subtomogram averaging / cryo EM / 76 Å resolution|
|Authors||Kiss G / Abdulsattar BO / Phapugrangkul P / Birch K / Jones IM / Neuman BW|
|Citation||Journal: To Be Published|
Title: Evidence for a conformational switch in Influenzavirus M1 and its role in filamentous virion architecture
Authors: Kiss G / Abdulsattar BO / Phapugrangkul P / Birch K / Jones IM / Neuman BW
|Date||Deposition: Dec 17, 2015 / Header (metadata) release: Oct 12, 2016 / Map release: Aug 2, 2017 / Last update: Aug 2, 2017|
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||emd_3286.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 1025 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 10 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Leading tip of filamentous Influenza A virions including inner le...
|Entire||Name: Leading tip of filamentous Influenza A virions including inner leaflet, M1 and internal crown|
Details: Compare to matched image of the opposite virion tip
Number of components: 1
-Component #1: virus, Influenza A virus
|Virus||Name: Influenza A virus / a.k.a: Influenza virus / Class: VIRION|
Details: Reconstruction of the inner layer of the viral envelope and attached densities likely representing polymerase molecules from native virions of mixed A/Aichi/X31 and A/Udorn strains. Map is Gaussian filtered to 7.6 nm the 0.5 FSC. Reconstructed in EMAN2.
Empty: No / Enveloped: Yes / Isolate: OTHER
|Species||Species: Influenza A virus (Influenza virus)|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Homo sapiens (human) / Cell of expression system: MDCK|
|Source (natural)||Host Species: Homo sapiens (human) / Host category: VERTEBRATES|
Host species strain: Combined A/Aichi/2/68 and A/Udorn/307/72
|Shell #1||Name of element: M1|
|Specimen||Specimen state: particle / Method: cryo EM|
|Vitrification||Instrument: FEI VITROBOT MARK III / Cryogen name: ETHANE / Humidity: 90 % / Method: Blotted 4s before plunging|
Details: Details for EM and reconstruction published in Calder et al., Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Jun 8; 107(23): 10685 to 10690.
-Electron microscopy imaging
|Imaging||Microscope: OTHER / Date: Jan 1, 2010|
|Electron gun||Electron source: TUNGSTEN HAIRPIN / Accelerating voltage: 120 kV / Electron dose: 50 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD|
|Specimen Holder||Model: GATAN LIQUID NITROGEN|
|Camera||Detector: FEI EAGLE (2k x 2k)|
|Image acquisition||URL of raw data: https://cryoem.nimr.mrc.ac.uk/recent-projects/|
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
-Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi