Database: EMDB / ID: EMD-24887
|Title||2.1 Angstrom resolution structure of Beta-galactosidase obtained from Glacios equipped with Falcon 3|
|Biological species||Escherichia coli (E. coli)|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / cryo EM / Resolution: 2.1 Å|
|Authors||Merk A / Darling JE / Grisshammer R / Ognjenovic J|
|Funding support|| United States, 1 items |
|Citation||Journal: To Be Published|
Title: 2.1 Angstrom resolution structure of Beta-galactosidase obtained from Glacios equipped with Falcon 3
Authors: Merk A / Darling JE / Grisshammer R / Ognjenovic J
Downloads & links
|File||Download / File: emd_24887.map.gz / Format: CCP4 / Size: 6.4 GB / Type: IMAGE STORED AS FLOATING POINT NUMBER (4 BYTES)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 0.263 Å|
|Symmetry||Space group: 1|
|Projections & Slices|
-Half map: #2
|Projections & Slices|
-Half map: #1
-Entire : beta-galactosidase
-Supramolecule #1: beta-galactosidase
|Supramolecule||Name: beta-galactosidase / type: complex / ID: 1 / Parent: 0|
|Source (natural)||Organism: Escherichia coli (E. coli)|
|Recombinant expression||Organism: Escherichia coli (E. coli)|
|Processing||single particle reconstruction|
|Vitrification||Cryogen name: ETHANE|
|Electron beam||Acceleration voltage: 200 kV / Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN|
|Electron optics||Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELDBright-field microscopy|
|Image recording||Film or detector model: FEI FALCON III (4k x 4k) / Average electron dose: 60.0 e/Å2|
|Startup model||Type of model: EMDB MAP|
|Initial angle assignment||Type: MAXIMUM LIKELIHOOD|
|Final angle assignment||Type: MAXIMUM LIKELIHOOD|
|Final reconstruction||Applied symmetry - Point group: D2 (2x2 fold dihedral) / Resolution.type: BY AUTHOR / Resolution: 2.1 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.143 CUT-OFF / Software - Name: RELION (ver. 3.1) / Number images used: 217550|
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi