|Title||CryoEM Structure Refinement by Integrating NMR Chemical Shifts with Molecular Dynamics Simulations.|
|Journal, issue, pages||J Phys Chem B, Vol. 121, Issue 15, Page 3853-3863, Year 2017|
|Publish date||Apr 20, 2017|
|Authors||Juan R Perilla / Gongpu Zhao / Manman Lu / Jiying Ning / Guangjin Hou / In-Ja L Byeon / Angela M Gronenborn / Tatyana Polenova / Peijun Zhang|
|External links||PubMed:28181439 / Publisher's page|
|Keywords||Capsid Proteins / Cryoelectron Microscopy / Crystallography, X-Ray / HIV-1 / Molecular Dynamics Simulation / Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Biomolecular / VIRAL PROTEIN / Cryo-EM / HIV capsid / Chemical shift / Molecular Dynamics / hydrolase / viral protein|
|Methods||EM (helical sym.)|
+About Yorodumi Papers
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Database of articles cited by EMDB/PDB/SASBDB data
- Database of articles cited by EMDB, PDB, and SASBDB entries
- Using PubMed data
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Yorodumi / EMN Papers / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi