|Title||Nmd3 is a structural mimic of eIF5A, and activates the cpGTPase Lsg1 during 60S ribosome biogenesis.|
|Journal, issue, pages||EMBO J., Vol. 36, Issue 7, Page 854-868, Year 2017|
|Publish date||Apr 3, 2017|
|Authors||Andrey G Malyutin / Sharmishtha Musalgaonkar / Stephanie Patchett / Joachim Frank / Arlen W Johnson|
|External links||PubMed:28179369 / Publisher's page|
|Methods||EM (single particle)|
|Resolution||3.1 - 4.2 A|
|Source||Saccharomyces cerevisiae / yeast / サッカロミセス・セレビシエ / |
Saccharomyces cerevisiae s288c / yeast / image: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (strain atcc 204508 / s288c) / yeast /
|Keywords||Cryoelectron Microscopy / GTP-Binding Proteins / LSG1 protein, S cerevisiae / NMD3 protein, S cerevisiae / Organelle Biogenesis / RNA-Binding Proteins / Ribosomal Proteins / Ribosome Subunits, Large, Eukaryotic / Saccharomyces cerevisiae / Saccharomyces cerevisiae Proteins / TIF6 protein, S cerevisiae / RIBOSOME / Ribosome Biogenesis / 60S / Nmd3 / Lsg1 / Tif6 / cryo-em / Ribosome|
+About Yorodumi Papers
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
Database of articles cited by EMDB/PDB/SASBDB data
- Database of articles cited by EMDB, PDB, and SASBDB entries
- Using PubMed data
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Yorodumi / EMN Papers / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi