-Result of keyword search
|Name *1||Bos taurus|
cattle, Bos bovis, Bos primigenius taurus, Cattle, bovine, cow, domestic cattle, domestic cow
|Other names *3||common name: bovine / cow ...bovine / cow / domestic cattle / domestic cow / GenBank common name: cattle / synonym: Bos bovis / Bos primigenius taurus / misspelling: Bos Tauurus / includes: Bovidae sp. Adi Nefas / others: Bos taurus Linnaeus, 1758|
|Names in strucutre data||Bovine / Bos bovis|
|NCBI Taxonomy ID||9913|
|Lineage *3||cellular organisms > Eukaryota > Opisthokonta > Metazoa > Eumetazoa > Bilateria > Deuterostomia > Chordata > Craniata > Vertebrata > Gnathostomata > Teleostomi > Euteleostomi > Sarcopterygii > Dipnotetrapodomorpha > Tetrapoda > Amniota > Mammalia > Theria > Eutheria > Boreoeutheria > Laurasiatheria > Cetartiodactyla > Ruminantia > Pecora > Bovidae > Bovinae > Bos|
|Wikipedia||Wikipedia - Cattle: Cattle—colloquially cows—are the most common type of large domesticated ungulates. They are a prominent modern member of the subfamily Bovinae, are the most widespread species of the genus Bos, and are most commonly classified collectively as Bos taurus. |
Cattle are commonly raised as livestock; for meat (beef and veal), for milk (see dairy cattle), and for hides, which are used to make leather...
|References||*1: NCBI Taxonomy|
*2: Taxonomy icon (c) Database Center for Life Science licensed under CC Attribution2.1 Japan
*3: NCBI Taxonomy
+About Yorodumi Species
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
-Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
Taxonomy data in EMDB/PDB/SASBDB
- Taxonomy database of sample sources of data in EMDB/PDB/SASBDB
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks