|Title||Molecular Structure of the Human CFTR Ion Channel.|
|Journal, issue, pages||Cell, Vol. 169, Issue 1, Page 85-95.e8, Year 2017|
|Publish date||Mar 23, 2017|
|Authors||Fangyu Liu / Zhe Zhang / László Csanády / David C Gadsby / Jue Chen|
|External links||PubMed:28340353 / Publisher's page|
|Methods||EM (single particle)|
|Source||Homo sapiens / human|
|Keywords||MEMBRANE PROTEIN / HYDROLASE / ABC transporter / anion channel / cystic fibrosis / membrane protein / hydrolase|
+About EMN Papers
-Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
-Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
+Mar 3, 2016. Presentation (PDF format) at IPR seminar on Feb 19.
+Dec 4, 2015. The article about Omokage search is published online
The article about Omokage search is published online
- Omokage search: shape similarity search service for biomolecular structures in both the PDB and EMDB. Suzuki Hirofumi, Kawabata Takeshi, and Nakamura Haruki, Bioinformatics. (2015) btv614
main text (HTML, Open Access), supplementray data (PDF, Open Access)
Related info.: Omokage search / gmfit
Database of articles cited by 3DEM data entries
- Database of articles cited by 3DEM data entries in EMDB and PDB
- Using PubMed data
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / Q: What is the data source of EM Navigator? / EM Navigator / Yorodumi Papers / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi