Showing 1 - 50 of 7,448 items (all data)
Model for the structure of Bacteriorhodopsin based on high-resolution Electron Cryo-microscopy
CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF BACTERIORHODOPSIN IN PURPLE MEMBRANE
RECA HEXAMER MODEL, ELECTRON MICROSCOPY
STRUCTURE OF BACTERIORHODOPSIN AT 3.0 ANGSTROM DETERMINED BY ELECTRON CRYSTALLOGRAPHY
TUBULIN ALPHA-BETA DIMER, ELECTRON DIFFRACTION
STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS OF THE SPIROPLASMA VIRUS, SPV4, IMPLICATIONS FOR EVOLUTIONARY VARIATION TO OBTAIN HOST DIVERSITY AMONG THE MICROVIRIDAE, ELECTRON MICROSCOPY, ALPHA CARBONS ONLY
STRUCTURE OF BACTERIORHODOPSIN AT 3.0 ANGSTROM BY ELECTRON CRYSTALLOGRAPHY
STRUCTURE OF THE COMPLEX OF A FAB FRAGMENT OF A NEUTRALIZING ANTIBODY WITH FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE VIRUS
23S RRNA STRUCTURE FITTED TO A CRYO-ELECTRON MICROSCOPIC MAP AT 7.5 ANGSTROMS RESOLUTION
5S RRNA STRUCTURE FITTED TO A CRYO-ELECTRON MICROSCOPIC MAP AT 7.5 ANGSTROMS RESOLUTION
CRYO-EM STRUCTURE OF HUMAN RHINOVIRUS 16 (HRV16) COMPLEXED WITH A TWO-DOMAIN FRAGMENT OF ITS CELLULAR RECEPTOR, INTERCELLULAR ADHESION MOLECULE-1 (D1D2-ICAM-1). IMPLICATIONS FOR VIRUS-RECEPTOR INTERACTIONS. ALPHA CARBONS ONLY
CRYO-EM STRUCTURE OF HUMAN RHINOVIRUS 14 (HRV14) COMPLEXED WITH A TWO-DOMAIN FRAGMENT OF ITS CELLULAR RECEPTOR, INTERCELLULAR ADHESION MOLECULE-1 (D1D2-ICAM-1). IMPLICATIONS FOR VIRUS-RECEPTOR INTERACTIONS. ALPHA CARBONS ONLY
Cryo-EM structure of human poliovirus(serotype 1)complexed with three domain CD155
9 ANGSTROM RESOLUTION CRYO-EM RECONSTRUCTION STRUCTURE OF SEMLIKI FOREST VIRUS (SFV) AND FITTING OF THE CAPSID PROTEIN STRUCTURE IN THE EM DENSITY
FITTING OF COMPONENTS WITH KNOWN STRUCTURE INTO AN 11.5 A CRYO-EM MAP OF THE E.COLI 70S RIBOSOME
SEVEN RIBOSOMAL PROTEINS FITTED TO A CRYO-ELECTRON MICROSCOPIC MAP OF THE LARGE 50S SUBUNIT AT 7.5 ANGSTROMS RESOLUTION
CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF NATIVE CONFORMATION OF BACTERIORHODOPSIN
CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF CYTOPLASMICALLY OPEN CONFORMATION OF BACTERIORHODOPSIN
TRNA POSITIONS DURING THE ELONGATION CYCLE
PENTAMERIC MODEL OF THE BACTERIOPHAGE PHI29 PROHEAD RNA
STRUCTURE OF AQUAPORIN-1 AT 3.8 A RESOLUTION BY ELECTRON CRYSTALLOGRAPHY
CRYO-EM STRUCTURE OF THE HEAVY MEROMYOSIN SUBFRAGMENT OF CHICKEN GIZZARD SMOOTH MUSCLE MYOSIN WITH REGULATORY LIGHT CHAIN IN THE DEPHOSPHORYLATED STATE. ONLY C ALPHAS PROVIDED FOR REGULATORY LIGHT CHAIN. ONLY BACKBONE ATOMS PROVIDED FOR S2 FRAGMENT.
KIF1A HEAD-MICROTUBULE COMPLEX STRUCTURE IN ATP-FORM
quasi-atomic resolution model of bacteriophage PRD1 P3-shell, obtained by combined cryo-EM and X-ray crystallography.
PSEUDO-ATOMIC MODEL OF BACTERIOPHAGE HK97 PROCAPSID (PROHEAD II)
quasi-atomic resolution model of bacteriophage PRD1 sus1 mutant, obtained by combined cryo-EM and X-ray crystallography.
quasi-atomic resolution model of bacteriophage PRD1 wild type virion, obtained by combined cryo-EM and X-ray crystallography.
CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF AQUAPORIN-1
A REFINED STRUCTURE OF HUMAN AQUAPORIN 1
CRYO-EM STRUCTURE OF COXSACKIEVIRUS B3(M STRAIN) WITH ITS CELLULAR RECEPTOR, COXSACKIEVIRUS AND ADENOVIRUS RECEPTOR (CAR).
Refined structure of alpha-beta tubulin from zinc-induced sheets stabilized with taxol
Fitting of L11 protein and elongation factor G (EF-G) in the cryo-em map of e. coli 70S ribosome bound with EF-G, GDP and fusidic acid
Fitting of L11 protein and elongation factor G (domain G' and V) in the cryo-em map of E. coli 70S ribosome bound with EF-G and GMPPCP, a nonhydrolysable GTP analog
Fitting of L11 protein in the low resolution cryo-EM map of E.coli 70S ribosome
Structure of Dengue Virus
Ca2+-ATPase in the E2 State
Solution Structure of apo GroEL by Cryo-Electron microscopy
SOLUTION STRUCTURE OF GROES-ADP7-GROEL-ATP7 COMPLEX BY CRYO-EM
QUASI-ATOMIC RESOLUTION MODEL OF BACTERIOPHAGE PRD1 CAPSID, OBTAINED BY COMBINED CRYO-EM AND X-RAY CRYSTALLOGRAPHY.
quasi-atomic resolution model of bacteriophage PRD1 sus607 mutant, obtained by combined cryo-EM and X-ray crystallography.
Placement of the Structural Proteins in Sindbis Virus
Fitting of EF-Tu and tRNA in the Low Resolution Cryo-EM Map of an EF-Tu Ternary Complex (GDP and Kirromycin) Bound to E. coli 70S Ribosome
Separate Fitting of the Anticodon Loop Region of tRNA (nucleotide 26-42) in the Low Resolution Cryo-EM Map of an EF-Tu Ternary Complex (GDP and Kirromycin) Bound to E. coli 70S Ribosome
Structural Studies of Bacteriophage alpha3 Assembly, Cryo-electron microscopy
structural model of human decay-accelerating factor bound to echovirus 7 from cryo-electron microscopy
Real space refinement of acto-myosin structures from sectioned muscle.
Solution structure of the E. coli 70S ribosome at 11.5 A resolution.
The DnaB.DnaC complex: a structure based on dimers assembled around an occluded channel.
PBCV-1 virus capsid, quasi-atomic model
Molecular Models of Averaged Rigor Crossbridges from Tomograms of Insect Flight Muscle
+About EMN search
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
3DEM data search
- Advanced data search for EMDB and EM data in PDB widh various search and display options
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / EM Navigator / Q: What is the data source of EM Navigator? / Yorodumi Search