Showing all 2 items for author: schweikardt, & t
Scorpion Hemocyanin resting state pseudo atomic model built based on cryo-EM density map
Method: single particle / : Cong Y, Zhang Q, Woolford D, Schweikardt T, Khant H, Ludtke S, Chiu W, Decker H
+About EMN search
-Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
-Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
+Mar 3, 2016. Presentation (PDF format) at IPR seminar on Feb 19.
+Dec 4, 2015. The article about Omokage search is published online
The article about Omokage search is published online
- Omokage search: shape similarity search service for biomolecular structures in both the PDB and EMDB. Suzuki Hirofumi, Kawabata Takeshi, and Nakamura Haruki, Bioinformatics. (2015) btv614
main text (HTML, Open Access), supplementray data (PDF, Open Access)
Related info.: Omokage search / gmfit
3DEM data search
- Advanced data search for EMDB and EM data in PDB widh various search and display options
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / EM Navigator / Q: What is the data source of EM Navigator? / Yorodumi Search