-Browse 3DEM data
-Recently released data
All new data for the week / Advanced search
Covid-19 / SARS-CoV-2 / Advanced search / Covid-19 info
Cell cycle related / Advanced search
DNA or RNA, (replication, transcription, etc.) / Advanced search
Ribosome & component / Advanced search
Protein folding and degradation / Advanced search
Membrane protein, pore forming, transformation / Advanced search
Cytoskeleton & motor / Advanced search
Cell & organelle / Advanced search
Virus & component / Advanced search
Others / Advanced search
-Recent 3DEM papers
-Cryo-EM structures of amyloid-β 42 filaments from human brains.
Science, Vol. 375, Issue 6577, Page 167-172, Year 2022
Yang Yang / Diana Arseni / Wenjuan Zhang / Melissa Huang / Sofia Lövestam / Manuel Schweighauser / Abhay Kotecha / Alexey G Murzin / Sew Y Peak-Chew / Jennifer Macdonald ...Yang Yang / Diana Arseni / Wenjuan Zhang / Melissa Huang / Sofia Lövestam / Manuel Schweighauser / Abhay Kotecha / Alexey G Murzin / Sew Y Peak-Chew / Jennifer Macdonald / Isabelle Lavenir / Holly J Garringer / Ellen Gelpi / Kathy L Newell / Gabor G Kovacs / Ruben Vidal / Bernardino Ghetti / Benjamin Ryskeldi-Falcon / Sjors H W Scheres / Michel Goedert
Methods: EM (helical sym.)
-The antibody response to SARS-CoV-2 Beta underscores the antigenic distance to other variants.
Cell Host Microbe, Vol. 30, Issue 1, Page 53-68.e12, Year 2022
Chang Liu / Daming Zhou / Rungtiwa Nutalai / Helen M E Duyvesteyn / Aekkachai Tuekprakhon / Helen M Ginn / Wanwisa Dejnirattisai / Piyada Supasa / Alexander J Mentzer / Beibei Wang ...Chang Liu / Daming Zhou / Rungtiwa Nutalai / Helen M E Duyvesteyn / Aekkachai Tuekprakhon / Helen M Ginn / Wanwisa Dejnirattisai / Piyada Supasa / Alexander J Mentzer / Beibei Wang / James Brett Case / Yuguang Zhao / Donal T Skelly / Rita E Chen / Sile Ann Johnson / Thomas G Ritter / Chris Mason / Tariq Malik / Nigel Temperton / Neil G Paterson / Mark A Williams / David R Hall / Daniel K Clare / Andrew Howe / Philip J R Goulder / Elizabeth E Fry / Michael S Diamond / Juthathip Mongkolsapaya / Jingshan Ren / David I Stuart / Gavin R Screaton
Methods: EM (single particle) / X-ray diffraction
+From structure to sequence: Antibody discovery using cryoEM.
Sci Adv, Vol. 8, Issue 3, Page eabk2039, Year 2022
Aleksandar Antanasijevic / Charles A Bowman / Robert N Kirchdoerfer / Christopher A Cottrell / Gabriel Ozorowski / Amit A Upadhyay / Kimberly M Cirelli / Diane G Carnathan / Chiamaka A Enemuo / Leigh M Sewall ...Aleksandar Antanasijevic / Charles A Bowman / Robert N Kirchdoerfer / Christopher A Cottrell / Gabriel Ozorowski / Amit A Upadhyay / Kimberly M Cirelli / Diane G Carnathan / Chiamaka A Enemuo / Leigh M Sewall / Bartek Nogal / Fangzhu Zhao / Bettina Groschel / William R Schief / Devin Sok / Guido Silvestri / Shane Crotty / Steven E Bosinger / Andrew B Ward
Methods: EM (single particle)
+Structural insights in cell-type specific evolution of intra-host diversity by SARS-CoV-2.
Nat Commun, Vol. 13, Issue 1, Page 222, Year 2022
Kapil Gupta / Christine Toelzer / Maia Kavanagh Williamson / Deborah K Shoemark / A Sofia F Oliveira / David A Matthews / Abdulaziz Almuqrin / Oskar Staufer / Sathish K N Yadav / Ufuk Borucu ...Kapil Gupta / Christine Toelzer / Maia Kavanagh Williamson / Deborah K Shoemark / A Sofia F Oliveira / David A Matthews / Abdulaziz Almuqrin / Oskar Staufer / Sathish K N Yadav / Ufuk Borucu / Frederic Garzoni / Daniel Fitzgerald / Joachim Spatz / Adrian J Mulholland / Andrew D Davidson / Christiane Schaffitzel / Imre Berger
Methods: EM (single particle)
+Single particle cryo-EM structure of the outer hair cell motor protein prestin.
-About EM Navigator
-Oct 5, 2021. Nobel Prize for mechanically activated and temperature-gated ion channels
Nobel Prize for mechanically activated and temperature-gated ion channels
- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2021 was awarded jointly to David Julius and Ardem Patapoutian "for their discoveries of receptors for temperature and touch."
- EM Navigator can help to find cryo-EM structure data by both pioneers.
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jul 5, 2019. Downlodablable text data
Downlodablable text data
Some data of EM Navigator services can be downloaded as text file. Software such as Excel can load the data files.
|EMN Search||search result||CSV, TSV, or JSON|
|EMN statistics||data table||CSV or TSV|
Related info.:EMN Search / EMN Statistics
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
3D electron microscopy data browser
- EM Navigator is a browser for 3D electron microscopy (3D-EM) data of biological molecules and assemblies.
- It provides EMDB-PDB cross-search, statistical information, and links to similar structures.
- You can easily check the latest EM structural data and structural papers.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / PDBj / Q: What are the data sources of EM Navigator? / EMN Search / EMN Papers / EMN Gallery / EMN Statistics / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi