version pre-beta-1.0; 7664 domains; Updated Mon Feb 04 10:37:14+0900 2008
- Protein Globe is based on jV (a.k.a. PDBjViewer). Thus, you need to have JRE installed on your system.
- Each dot on the globe represents a representative of structural domains found in the Protein Data Bank.
- Some super-clusters are represented by cartoon figures.
- The shorter the distance between two points is, the more structurally similar are the two domains.
- Move the sphere by dragging the mouse, and select a domain by clicking the dot.
- Zoom out/in by shift+drag up/down.
- Send the selected domain (dot) to other PDBj services by clicking the buttons above the jV window.
Also see a more detailed Tutorial.Top of the page
(C) Protein Data Bank Japan. (Contact us)